Friday, February 19, 2010

photographs

It is no secret that I love everything photography. I love everything from posing, candids, newborns, babies, children....ahh, the list goes on. I love to photograph and I love to edit. Pictures are priceless and I love having the memories. All the pictures of Logan on my blog, were/are taken by me, some straight out of the camera, some editied. While I love to take pictures, I am not a professional!

Some of the bloggy moms who photograph professionally are amazing!!! One blog I have read for quite some time now, keeping up with her miracle son, is MckMama. The photos in my banner and a few in my sidebar were taken by her. She announced sometime back in the fall that she and her family would be traveling south and wanted to do a southen gathering of her blog readers. I was very excited at the opportunity to meet her. My husband even took off work for a few hours - haha. When she announced that she would be doing a photoshoot while here, I had to sign up ASAP!! She is an amazing photographer and I was honored to have Logan/our family photographed by her.

We have a dear friend (who protographed our wedding) that came to the hospital the day Logan was born. Of course, he had his camera in hand. For a few minutes, it was like he was just photographing any other baby, not a baby who was in the hospital born permature. It was nice to take my mind off of the wires, tubes, alarms, and just enjoy photography for a few minutes. He was so calm, and took pictures just as if he would any other baby.The pictures he took are amazing, and I will forever be grateful for them. The picture on my sidebar "Logan's story" was taken by him. You can see more of his work here. As a matter of fact, he will be shooting Logan (with a camera, haha) this afternoon - we are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment