Tuesday, February 23, 2010

little poser

I wanted to share another picture from last week when we had her pictures taken!
It is another one of my favorites, although I'm still holding out showing my real favorite!!!


She is such a poser....

I figured everyone would want to see my happy baby, not my sick baby. Enough of the sick pictures - here is my smiley girl! Speaking of sick, she is feeling alot better - almost herself, but not quite. This virus really kicked her tail. She has pretty much had a liquid diet today, and not much of it, but it has all stayed down! Maybe tomorrow we will do back to a more normal diet.

I need to attack another a pile of laundry tonight...arhhh. Not the same one as last time, a new one. You would think I would learn a lesson, and fold each load as it comes out of the dryer...blah, blah, blah. Not happening at this house.  

4 comments:

  1. So glad Logan is looking better!

    And that picture is adorable! Those eyes!

    Happy Tuesday... hope Laundry folding goes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan, she is feeling much better! You are too sweet - hope you are having a happy Tuesday as well...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a looker!!! I can't wait to squeeze her again. Glad she's feeling better. I know that makes both yall feel ok. Ummmh laundry... Think neighbors might be sneaking in theirs to yours to get it done for free. Lol. Hang in there Honey.

    ReplyDelete