Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ear Piercing

For those of you who don't know, Logan has her ears pierced! Cody and I debated whether or not to do this at such a young age. Everyone had an opinion, people either said, "Do it while they are young so they do not mess with them," or "I'm going to let my daughter make her own choice when she is old enough." I agreed with the later statement, but the selfish part of me thought it would be really cute. So..while at the doctor's office, the nurse asks, "Would you like to pierce her ears today?" There I was, faced with a decision. "Sure I would!" Yes, they pierced her ears at the doctors office, with a sterile medical plastic. She has plastic bling in her ears now. She has had them for over a month and they are doing perfect.


Poor baby had no idea what was coming her way. Yea, she has one sock on and one off. Thats how she rolls. They are her favorite toy, what can I say?


still no idea...



still nothing...



BAM! Now she knows! She has her ears pierced. She and I both cried, but honestly, I am so glad I did it because they have not caused her any problems and they are cute as a button :-)

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I would have cried to! She is getting so big I can't believe it is almost her 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete