Thanks Julie! Julie has a great blog about her family and photography, check it out!
Her youngest son is adorable, and there has already been a marriage arranged - haha.
I was awarded this award by Snap Shots of Happiness - I just love her blog and her
wonderful pictures. She has two beautiful children, and her youngest daughter is
close in age with Logan - I just know they would have fun together!
I believe I am supposed to list ten things that make me happy,
and ten things that you probably didn't know about me -
that is a lot of stuff.
So here goes...
10 things that make me happy...
1. My family - that's obvious. I love being around my family.
2. laughing so hard you
tinkle on yourself cry.
3. taking pictures and editing...I'm a geek, I know.
4. finishing something I started
5. waking up and looking at the clock and realizing you still have a few hours to sleep when you thought it was time to get up!
6. waking Logan up in the mornings, nothing beats that smile.
7. food. :-)
8. the ocean...I love it.
9. Diet Coke - and not out of the can. I like it out of the fountain over ice. It's great.
10. being tan. Even though I am lily white right now, I love having a tan.
1. I have always had a truck. My first vehicle was a Ford Ranger, and yes, it was what I wanted. Then I had a small Toyota Tacoma. Then I had a 4door Tacoma, red, I loved it. Now, I have an SUV.
2. I have 13 pieces of metal in my back and I have had 3 major surgeries to correct a back problem.
3. I love to watch the Duggars. I know all their names - haha. I know everyone has their opinion, but I am proud of what they stand for on television. I don't care how many children they have, they love the Lord and are not afraid to share it.
4. I have a degree in Elementary and Early Childhood Education. I graduated in December, and delivered Logan in March. Where we live, teachers are not in high demand, but I know my time will eventually come. In the meantime, I am loving being with my little girl, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
5. Animals really aren't my thing - don't beat me up! I love them for other people, just not for me! I would love to have some outside animals one day, just not a fan of inside pets.
6. I have one sibling, a brother. He is older than me.
7. I would love to travel, but don't think I ever will.
8. I have the love of God in my heart, and it is my hope I will let my light shine and Logan will
be able to see Christ in me.
9. I used to love to scrapbook. I still have all my stuff :-) I am a nerd at heart - I love paper, crayons,
markers, sharpie's, and anything crafty!
that was very hard, and took much longer than I expected! I hope you enjoyed reading a few things about me!
To pass along...
Happy 101 - Jess at Our Little Blessings
Honest Scrap - Whitney and Everyday Moments