Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Exciting...

Just kidding, nothing exciting happening here. Not much to report. The weather has been beautiful so we spent the majority of the day being outside. We enjoyed everything, except...pollen. Ew. Yellow is already starting to coat our cars. Logan was exhausted tonight, the fresh (minus the pollen) air and sunshine tuckers her out. I did not put sunscreen on Logan, and havn't this season. But after today I will have to start. She is getting a farmers tan! Its cute, but I do not want her to get burned.

I have already posted some of these pictures before, but it was a year ago (two days ago) that they were taken. I was scared out of my mind...it was the first bath Cody and I got to be there for, and give. You can read the post and see more pictures here.




At that time, one year ago, it was very hard to imagine my little girl one year later. Now, she is taking a bath in the tub; being a clown, loving entertaining everyone around. She is a joy in our lives, and I do not think I will ever forget the night we gave the first bath, by Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

  1. awwww so precious!! i always tear up when we look back to Mia's newborn pictures and how fragile/tiny they are!

    ReplyDelete