Thursday, September 2, 2010

cream puffs & Pa...

This morning we met friends at the park, the weather in the morning has been nice, but it sure does get hot quick. The kids didn't seem to mind, they played pretty good. I'm a slacker - I have no pictures.

After we left the park, we stopped by the grocery store to get stuff to make my dad a dessert. Yesterday was his birthday (happy birthday Daddy!), and we (we, as in my brother haha) cooked out at my brother's house. My dad is impossible to buy a gift for, literally. So, I thought I would make him a dessert - which he loves :-) My grandma (his mom) used to make the best little cream puffs, they were wonderful, so I thought I would try to make some. I didn't use her recipe (next time!), but they turned out really well! I was so pleased, now I will be in charge of making the cream puffs!

Logan sure enjoyed the cream part of the cream puff! She ate a ton of it - we are on operation gain weight (more on that later) and she kept handing me her spoon and signing "more, more!"




Happy Birthday Pa -
We love you!

3 comments:

  1. did you save me one? I'll swing by tomorrow to get it. Now that I see these, I think I need one.

    I'll get you some pictures from today, I promise!

    Happy Birthday to you dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr Dave!! I will take some cream puffs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look yummy!! Happy Birthday to your daddy!!

    ReplyDelete