Thursday, July 8, 2010

my my my

Every morning a few minutes after Logan get up, she is ready for breakfast. I usually put her in her chair and give her a few cheerios while I prepare her breakfast. Patience isn't really her thing, so I have to give her something while she waits! This morning, I put the cheerios down, she starting having a come apart - she wanted the cheerios put back IN the box, so she could reach her hand in and get them herself....seriously.




She also eats her bananas by herself now -

where did my baby go?

6 comments:

  1. Love that banana picture! She's too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahah her face when she's eating the banana! love it!!! miss independent!
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Those faces! Love these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens too fast huh? :( She is TOO cute eating like a big girl! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is OH SO CUTE!!! ;)

    Yes, ... they do grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so precious!! Such a big girl :)

    ReplyDelete