Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa

So here I am finding myself playing catch-up again! O well, I have a lot to blog about, just no time to do it. We have had a busy couple of weeks trying to get ready for Christmas. We put our tree up (first real tree!) the weekend after Thanksgiving, Logan LOVES it! She comes down the steps each moring saying, "our tree, pretty, lights on.." She loves it. She touches the ornaments, but does good (for the most part) about pulling them off. There are a few wrapped gifts under the tree, thankfully she hasn't been into those!

We took her to see Santa because we found out he was just right across the street and we were already going to be out - Well....it was a disaster. I officially have "the" screaming Santa picture...



Not only did she scream, she was fighting - haha! She loves the idea of Santa, she even walks around saying,
"Santa Clause, Ho Ho Ho!" but when it came to sitting with him, she wanted no part in it! Maybe next year, or we have try again this year, well see!

We said we were just going to get a few things for Logan this Christmas, that hasn't really worked out! She ended up with three big things, and just a few little things, which is ok. We are almost done with Christmas shopping, we only have a little more to get! I love Christmas shopping and it was sooo nice to get it done early this year. I love shopping, but not a big fan of the crowds, especially having Logan with me! She was a big helper and enjoyed shopping for everybody!

We hope everyone has had a great December so far!
I have plenty of Christmas pictures coming!!!

3 comments:

  1. Shopping with Mommy never gets old, even at my age! I am sure you two have so much fun. The picture is hilarious, and take it from me, you don't have to like sitting in Santa's lap to believe in him and receive the goods haha! Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Big hugs to Logan from us until then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe next year she will smile for Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!!! she's still precious when she's angry!!
    love her shirt:)

    ReplyDelete