Thursday, October 21, 2010

what should....

What should you do with a simple pumpkin?!!?


why...paint it of course!








We have had a busy few weeks...as usual. Unfortunately - Cody's grandfather, Pop passed away last Friday. Although we will miss him terribly, we can say with certainty that he is in a better place. Please keep my husband's family in your prayers.

In other, more exciting news, Logan is walking everywhere!! She is into everything, all the time. She has pretty much decided that she thinks she is nocturnal, and she doesn't need to eat. I think she is cutting teeth, or at least I am hoping that is all that is up with her newest phase. She is such a joy to be around, she just has personality plus.

We are loving the Fall weather here - and love being outside! I have so much to blog about lately - just not much time, so hopefully I will find some time and share with everyone what we have been up too!

1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers your way.

    She looks like she had fun painting! I tried that with mia last nite-hilarious, she did not want the paint on her whatsoever! Glad logans doing well!!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete